If you are operating a small business that is financially sound demonstrating the potential for high growth and employment aspirations over the next 1 to 2 years, the Queensland Government has announced that you may be eligible to receive a $10,000 grant – but you have to be quick. Insider Tip: Over the past 18 years I have worked with 100’s of small to medium sized businesses. If you Contact Me by sending me an online enquiry or by phoning me... Continue Reading...
- $3M in Grants Available for QLD Businesses
- 1770 Cafe delivers Anzac cookies to 80 overseas soldiers
- Coaching And Mentoring
- The New Lester Lewis Consulting Website
- Developing A Motivated Workplace With Engaged Employees
- Are you leaving your exit and succession planning too late?
- Do you have a Charity Strategy?
- To train or not to train – that is the question