Business owners sometimes leave their exit planning far too late and as a result, do not realise the potential value of the business. There are a number of options that business owners consider when they are thinking of exiting: Closing the business and walking away Handing over to family members (in or not in the business) Selling the equipment, tools (either in leased or freehold premises) Selling the business as a going concern Selling the... Continue Reading...
- $3M in Grants Available for QLD Businesses
- 1770 Cafe delivers Anzac cookies to 80 overseas soldiers
- Coaching And Mentoring
- The New Lester Lewis Consulting Website
- Developing A Motivated Workplace With Engaged Employees
- Are you leaving your exit and succession planning too late?
- Do you have a Charity Strategy?
- To train or not to train – that is the question