A local lady named Ruth Geck who owns 1770 Marina cafe surprised her daughter, Monique, who is in Dubai, with boxes of Anzac cookies this week. FOUR kilograms of Anzac Cookies mind you! We heard about this during this weekend so felt compelled to quickly write about it here in our blog. According to the article published in The Gladstone Observer the delivery brought smiles to the faces of her daughter and her fellow soldiers. Her daughter has... Continue Reading...
- $3M in Grants Available for QLD Businesses
- 1770 Cafe delivers Anzac cookies to 80 overseas soldiers
- Coaching And Mentoring
- The New Lester Lewis Consulting Website
- Developing A Motivated Workplace With Engaged Employees
- Are you leaving your exit and succession planning too late?
- Do you have a Charity Strategy?
- To train or not to train – that is the question