If you are operating a small business that is financially sound demonstrating the potential for high growth and employment aspirations over the next 1 to 2 years, the Queensland Government has announced that you may be eligible to receive a $10,000 grant – but you have to be quick.
Insider Tip: Over the past 18 years I have worked with 100’s of small to medium sized businesses.
If you Contact Me by sending me an online enquiry or by phoning me on 0467 278 274 I can help you put forward the strongest possible application for your grant funding.
This will give you the best chance of success.
Grant Funding Details
The Accelerate Small Business Grants Program will provide matched funding of up to $10,000 will be provided for successful applicants in 2 payments – 50% paid on approval and a further 50% paid on successful completion of the project.
To be eligible for this grant, businesses must:
- Have a minimum trading history of 4 years
- Have a minimum turnover of $750,000
- Have a maximum head count of 20 employees at the time of application
- Have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Have a Queensland headquarters or significant Queensland operations
- Have competitive opportunities in domestic or international markets
- Be experiencing growth and have clearly defined high-growth opportunities * high-growth is generally considered to be a 20% increase in turnover or employment
- Declare if any owners or directors of the business are, or have previously been bankrupt or insolvent
- Provide matching cash funding from the business
- The business must have a business plan in place and the capacity to access finance to fund the growth of the business
To start your application process, send me an enquiry or call me on 0467 278 274.