All the best athletes have one thing in common – they have a coach to push them to achieve their best performance. Just as coaching is an essential part of achieving a great sporting career, so has it become essential for running a successful business. A business coach or mentor brings a fresh and unbiased perspective to improving the way you run and manage your company. They will guide, motivate, reassure and push both you and your employees,... Continue Reading...
- $3M in Grants Available for QLD Businesses
- 1770 Cafe delivers Anzac cookies to 80 overseas soldiers
- Coaching And Mentoring
- The New Lester Lewis Consulting Website
- Developing A Motivated Workplace With Engaged Employees
- Are you leaving your exit and succession planning too late?
- Do you have a Charity Strategy?
- To train or not to train – that is the question